Inspired by traditional Moroccan rugs, the artful Kasbah Rug is handcrafted from New Zealand wool. Luxe and soft underfoot, it would be ideal in a bedroom or living room. As a Fair Trade Certified™ product, this rug supports better living and working conditions for the artisans who made it.
- Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece.
- 50% wool, 50% cotton.
- Select colors (Slate) are handwoven in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Learn more about the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
Scalloped bed linen as well as shams: below
Plush leading quilt and also shams: right here (love this patchwork!).
Diamond sew patchwork: comparable right here.
Shake up euro sham: below.
Strong white euro shams: comparable here.
Bed: Arhaus (Devereux bed, Cali king size, customized bed linen fabric in devere white), comparable right here and similar below (great cost!!).
Carpet: here (8 × 10).
Light fixture: similar here.
Table lamps: similar here.
Gold tray: here.
Candle light: here.
Blue and also white ginger container: comparable below.